Before filling out the form below, please read through our Community E-Blast Guidelines:
• The purpose of the community section of the JLG NOW is to inform the JLG membership of events, news or activities in the community.
• Community section JLG NOW submissions will only be accepted from non-profit (501(c)3) corporations and governmental entities.
• The following types of information will not be published: information from religious or educational institutions; information for a specific political party or anything that might be considered partisan.
• Each community entry should include a short phrase to catch people’s attention along with your submission of 300 characters or less.
• The JLG NOW entry should be submitted via the www.jlgreenville.org website, only. No logos or graphics will be included; no attachments will be included.
• Each submission can run two (2) consecutive times.
• Submissions will not be accepted more than 4 weeks prior to the desired date for inclusion in the JLG NOW.
• JLG reserves the right to edit any submission prior to running; these policies can be changed at any time by the JLG Board of Directors; JLG reserves the right to deny inclusion of any material in its Community JLG NOW.
The JLG NOW is sent out on Wednesdays at least once a month throughout the year. The deadline for submission is Friday, prior to the Wednesday JLG NOW. Check out the 2020-2021 JLG Now Submission Calendar to see when the next JLG NOW is scheduled to go out to the membership. If you miss the deadline, we will carry it over to the next JLG NOW if it is appropriate.
If you do not receive a response from JLG within one week of submission, please re-submit or contact JLG Headquarters. Thank you!
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.